Bodymindfulness offers a state of the art approach for understanding your body, mind and energy in a holistic, non-dual way.
The view and methods of bodymindfulness areÂ based on theÂ teachings as presented by Tibetan DzogchenÂ teacher Sogyal Rinpoche , the body/mind/energy teachings of Bob MooreÂ , the RolfingÂ teachings by Ida RolfÂ and our understanding and the latest findings of western Psycho/Antropo/Bio/Physio-logical science in the west.
Bodymindfulness practices have proven to be an exquisite recipe for watching our mind states, emotions and patterns as well as for appreciating our ability to ease and relax in our natural states of awareness and mindfulness.
- MindfulnessÂ interventions and tools are based on a holistic and non-dual vision.
- Meditation, Energy Awareness, Chakra-Psychology.
- Focus on basic resources: intuition, emotional resonance, stillness
- Excellent bodywork: Rolfing.
- Reinforcing our individual resources in daily life: practicing mindfulness and awarenes
â€œMindfulness entails being present in the moment, which is the ground out of which tranquillity arises.
One comes face-to-face with the mind and learns about it at a deep level.
This leads to inner understanding and penetrating insight into the illusion we have created about ourselves and the nature of life.â€Â Â Â
“Mindfulness distilled to 7 words:
- Everything changes.
- Everything is connected.
- Pay attention.”