Summer Workshop Florence Italy July 10 – 16 2016
The Summer Workshop is a wonderful way to learn about mindfulness. Especially in this beautiful setting of San Vito in Tuscany, you can integrate your mindfulness practice in a holiday atmosphere. Alongside our daily sessions there is plenty of time for leisure and to enjoy the pool or go for a walk. We will enjoy pleasant and warm evenings in this peaceful environment. San Vito is an organic wine and olive oil producing estate, which offers outstanding Italian cuisine with a distinct touch.
- Deepen your understanding of non-dual presence.
- Learn how to create an accepting, non-judgmental space around strong emotions.
- Understand ways in which mindful living can be directly applied to everyday life.
- Gain direct, first-person experience of mindful awareness.
- Learn how to dissolve subtle intellectual constructions about the non-dual state.
- Reﬁne your skills in using speech and silence to bring this experience to others.
Our Practices :
- Mindfulness in sitting, walking, standing.
- Awareness of the subtle senses, chakras and psychic streams, Bob Moore’s energywork.
- Mindfull stretching- Kum Nye.
- Being in Nature
- Journal keeping
Moment after moment…Through mindfulness one gradually engages in a practice of thinking differently. A practice based on the premise of letting go of “knowing” and embracing “finding-out” moment after moment.