Mindfulness as a key to countering stress, long hours and constant activity in our digital world.
Lowering stress hormones and increase the bodies immune response, better memories and increased focus and freeing more space for crativity. With dedication and practice, employees transform their abilities and their environments into places of
- increased creativity and innovation,
- greater focus,
- improved productivity
- widespread compassion
The power of mindfulness
- Mindfulness is the practice of bringing more awareness to everyday life, through meditation or taking a deep breath before you are acting ,just being more aware of were we are in the moment.
- Freeing the mental space for creativity and clear thinking
- It’s not just the number of hours we sit at a desk in that determines the value we generate. It’s the energy we bring to the hours we work.
- Human beings are designed to pulse rhythmically between spending and renewing energy. That’s how we operate at our best. Maintaining a steady reservoir of energy — physically, mentally, emotionally and even spiritually, requires refueling it intermittently.
- Mindfulness is an innate quality of our lives.
Mind Fitness Training
Bodymindfulness offers programs specifically designed to explore the intersection of mindfulness training and the qualities associated with working with excellenceIt requires full and complete nonjudgmental attention in the present moment.
The core qualities of consciousness are
The everyday practice is simply to develop a complete acceptance and openness to all situations and emotions and to all people, experiencing everything totally without mental reservations and blockages, so that one never withdraws or centralises onto oneself.
This produces a tremendous energy which is usually locked up in the processes of mental evasion and generally running away from life experiences.
Clarity of awareness may in its initial stages be unpleasant or fear inspiring. If so, then one should open oneself completely to the pain or the fear and welcome it. In this way the barriers created by one’s own habitual emotional reactions and prejudices are broken down. —Chögyam Trungpa Rinpoche
“Everyone deserves to reduce stress—not only will you feel better, but you’ll also be surprised by how MBSR unleashes your creativity and productivity. ”
—Chade-Meng Tan, Jolly Good Fellow of Google and author of Search Inside Yourself
“Drawing on decades of experience with the highly successful mindfulness-based stress reduction program, this clear, practical, program can help anyone use mindfulness practices to feel less stressed—even in difficult circumstances.”
—Ronald D. Siegel, PsyD, author of The Mindfulness Solution